Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6... lots of stuff...




I have to begin today's blog with this:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday my dearest Holly (I'm so proud of you and you're such a wonderful kid...)
Happy Birthday to you!

Much gratitude for my wonderful relationship with middle daughter. We have worked hard together to build what we have and I cherish it more than anything.

That might be enough when it comes to gratitude you might say ... Well...

I'm grateful for sunny days on a spectacular beach; kayaking in everglade swamps and being privileged to see bright pink birds; sunset cruises where I meet little 6 year old with chicken legs - beautiful girl; awesome dinners with wonderful friends and Piedemontais wines from Italy... life is very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment