Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8 ...

Hi there.

So here is a day I need to dig a little deeper to get in touch with gratitude. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with me, but I'm thinking it's some kind of migraine. This is never good. This is draining and painful. And yet...

Taking the day off work, I watched a movie my daughter gave me for Christmas - Up!. It left a smile on my face ... something about all those balloons. How can you not smile at a million balloons?

I spoke to my friend who has some tough work ahead of her with regard to her son. I'm there for her. I found myself able to be there regardless of how I was feeling. I'm grateful for that.

I spoke to lovely young pregnant daughter. She was concerned because she thought I didn't post here yesterday, I appreciate the attention from her. I'm grateful.

I can go take a nap now. I'm feeling the gratitude.

1 comment: