Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 14... Afternoon delight...

It's a cold, rainy day here in Montreal. Even so, it's been lovely. We moved our clocks ahead this morning, I spent time helping a friend, chatted to my lovely daughter in Quebec, lazed around with the paper and a second cup of perfect Mooka coffee...

As if that wasn't enough to be grateful for, well, there was some delightfulness this afternoon! I am always grateful when that happens! I am always grateful to know that the machine isn't quite kaput! My foray into menopausal territory over the last two years has been scary .. especially on the "delightful" front. Before this goes into TMI - I just wanna say, I'm grateful .. content and grateful ..'nuff said!

Sometimes I don't get it. I don't get how in such a short period of time, and a week sure as hell feels short to me, I can go from so worried, anxious, and upset about stuff, and about the state of Honey and I; to content, peaceful, sated (ya, ya) .. and grateful!! I am very grateful that I do get back to this space, this grateful place. I am glad we persist, I am grateful we know we're together, loving each other, wanting each other, still. Grateful.

I'm going to snuggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment