Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27 ... the little things...

I woke up not entirely happy this morning. But something changed along the way. I'm grateful for that. I am also grateful for the following:

It's a gorgeous day outside and I got the chance to enjoy it
I woke up in a warm and wonderful bed, in a warm and wonderful house
My trainer came today and I had a great workout
I walked to the tailor to have my pants hemmed
I'm having a crunchy, delicious apple
I have the time to reflect on all that is wonderful in my life
I am grateful for where I live
I am grateful for the words of praise and love I got from my niece about this blog, grateful that I'm touching people, making them think, sharing in the gratitude
I am grateful for the pictures of my grandson that my daughter sent along last night
I am grateful.

Sometimes, dear people, it is that simple.

Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment