Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11.... Lunch and stuff

Hi there. Today will be short and sweet.

It was a glorious day. I'm grateful! My work schedule today permitted me to come home for a two hour lunch break. I made a great, really great, salad - chick peas, lettuce, pear, yellow tomatoes, red peppers.. sounds awesome doesn't it? - and had a totally lovely lunch with Honey, who worked from home today.

Even better was that I walked to and from the office today - it's February 11 and Mother Nature is teasing us big time with this Spring-like seduction of hers! I've been wearing shoes!!! For days!!! Yes Ma'am I am grateful!

I am also grateful that while I trained really hard yesterday, today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! Which is very motivating. And .. I slept like a baby!

I am grateful and happy... how about you? What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment